Thursday, December 18, 2008

Swatch this

Guess what.....I'm actually doing a swatch for something. I'm the notorious nonswatcher. I like doing blankets. I like to use the yarn it suggests. I don't care if it fits, cause its a hat (for a cell phone). Well.....

I'm trying to finish up Christmas. I'm down to the projects that were on the list last. Everything else is done. Including a cute little Ipod holder for my big brother. So, I'm looking at the yarn for another pair of gloves and I'm looking at the pattern and I....you guessed it....Went online to find a different pattern.

Sport or Worsted weight, not DK(the one I have). size 5 dpn or 3, not my 7's.. So I'm left to swatching rather than starting. I know, you are saying "Swatch anyway" "It's what your supposed to do" "You want them to fit your big brother, don't you?". And Yes I Do. So Swatch I doeth....

No comments: