Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stripped baby blanket

I got a picture made of the Striped Baby Blanket before it left the house 2 weeks ago. I knew the ladies from Thursday nights would want to see it. Isn't it Pretty. The mom was surprised and happy and the baby was asleep. Oh well. My niece would have told her she was luck to get an Aunt Carolyn blanket. Actually she would have said "Mine" and taken it. But my niece is fiber spoiled.
My niece saw my mom's Short Row Scarf and tried to take it. I now have to make her one. Spoiled, I tell you, Spoiled.





Funny dog picture. The chicken cap is for a cat. My friend Syl loaned it to us to see if it would fit Pino, but alas it's a little too small. But it is funny..hehehe....






I'm almost finished with my purse. It looks like an octopus if you hold it upside down. 3 more i-cords and then weave in ends and then done.

I already have my next project. My grandmother is in the hospital with pneumonia and congestive heart failure. So, Log Cabin Blanket time. The healing power of the Garter stitch. I got a nice yarn today in Memphis at Stash. It's purple and gray and called Marble. I may cast it on before I go to bed.

Is this bad...I took a pic with my phone of the pattern chart so I didn't have to buy the pattern. I know log cabin. I just needed the chart for the directions... I hope Melissa doesn't mind.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing the blanket. I really did enjoy seeing it! Your purse is looking good too.